Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Squadron In Game

+5
Lord'DeGriz
Lord'Mjc213
Lord~Smuky
Lord'Dillon
Lord'Softroader
9 posters

Go down

Lord Squadron In Game Empty Lord Squadron In Game

Post  Lord'Softroader Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 pm

I run a subject can be controversial for some members.
In Game, Lord Squadron is in the top team ranking but this ranking is related to the number of members... and it's the problem.
There are many members... but many of this members are not actives and I don't speak of Official Lord Members.
I don't know about you but i find this stupid. I always play with the same members, and I always see the same connected members...

All this to say, should we not do the sorting ?
Lord'Softroader
Lord'Softroader
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Lord Squadron In Game Empty Re: Lord Squadron In Game

Post  Lord'Dillon Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Maybe it will be possible to make a 2nd wing? (LordSquadron II, LordWing)
This is to be regarded as an education wing, or for which each member a certain amount of trial time has to endure!

Last edited by Lord'Dillon on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord'Dillon
Lord'Dillon
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Lord Squadron In Game Empty Lord squadron in BSGO

Post  Lord~Smuky Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:25 pm

It is true Soft, a lot of wing members join for only a day or so but it is an open wing, and they can leave any time they want. i think that is a good sign that they havent leave the wing, even if they can do it any time they want. I dont think that an exclusivist wing will be apropriatted. We should try to convince more players( most active ones) to join when u see them on line often.
Regards, Lord Smuky.
Lord~Smuky
Lord~Smuky
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Lord Squadron In Game Empty Wing Isue in BSGO

Post  Lord~Smuky Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Btw, i plyed in the "rus warior" wing for a while, and the leader convince somehow the admin to give to the most active player in the wing a bonus, that should be a good ideea.
Lord~Smuky
Lord~Smuky
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Softroader Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:48 am

I understand your point of view, Smuky, and if the number of members was not so high, I would share fully. But Lord Squadron, it 233 members in game ! It's my problem... I prefer quality over quantity but i don't want taht Lord Squadron become exclusive. I want that tream stay open but with but with a minimum investment...
I knew the topic was controversial.

But, it was just a remark and a proposal for I am persuaded to do something ...
Lord'Softroader
Lord'Softroader
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Mjc213 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 am

Yeah its not the best when you login, see lots of wing members online, but nobody responds to a salute. Its always the same core group, probably all official Lords who interact in game. I'd go with quality over quantity - there is no point in having 233 members if we can't back it up with a show of strength.

I think if we recruit somebody and they see a huge list of members they are less likely to get involved than if they join a smaller group - I must have been in 3 wings before where you log in, see your wing fellow members but nobody responds ... this was pretty off putting, so I end up leaving and finding another group. Difference with Lord wing was early on I was able to talk to people but it could have been the other way if first few times I logged in and despite lots of people online nobody is interacting.

So I am in favor of making it more exclusive - probably not possible to contact all wing members apart from in game chat - but I would say that if you are in the wing you should become official Lord, so you can be contacted etc. You are either a Lord or you are not, and if not you shouldn't be in the wing.

My 2 cents!
Lord'Mjc213
Lord'Mjc213
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'DeGriz Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 pm

+10 to smuky
All serious clans in russia (not only in BSGO) have an aprobation period for new members. During this period newcomers are tested for online,adequacy and skills. So if they aren't comply with clan requirements they are throwing out of clan.
I know it's harsh method but very effective.
At least I accustomed to this method Smile
Lord'DeGriz
Lord'DeGriz
Private
Private

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Lord Squadron In Game Empty Lord squadron in BSGO

Post  Lord~Smuky Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:05 am

this could be a good ideea. A good compromise. A probation periond for new comers.
Lord~Smuky
Lord~Smuky
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Coccobill Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am

Yes it's true! in BSGO wing there are 233 members but only few members are active.....
In my personal opinion the problem don't exist, because the active players are official Lords and you can find their on forum, moreover there isn't a limit for members recruitament in BSGO.....
The BSGO Wing is a "tank" to find new member of Clan and in it there is still a test period.
The mission of clan is to find members to play also other game not only BSGO.
This is only my personal opinion and If new measures will be taken to recruit in BSGO, I will not have objections! Very Happy
Coccobill
Coccobill
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord~Hughsinkler Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am

May I have my input?

Those wing members that have not signed up properly on these forums are not official lords like yourselves.

There is indeed a two week probation period already in place for new members, that is known as "Boot Camp" and that is when you are a cadet. However with the problem of people not signing up on the forums it is kind of hard.

I cannot implement my idea as this is your own division, but perhaps give new/current wing members two weeks to sign up on the forums or they are not in the clan? This will allow for the the quality rather than the quantity as you guys are talking about
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Draakje81 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 pm

I don't think i'ts a problem that the BSGO wing is very big. From the 233 members at least 80% is inactive and others that are active will only play alone.. except the official lords. You can see that the active players are official Lords and they are always in the ingame chat and on the forums. When an inactive member of the wing is gona be active he can just go to the ingame chat and tell his name,ask for help, etc.

Lord'Draakje81
Lord'Draakje81
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Location : In the cargo bay of the Serendipity, digging up more missles!
Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Lord Squadron In Game Empty Lord Squadron In Game

Post  Lord~Smuky Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 pm

I really dont know whats the big deal about the inactive players in BSGO wing. In the Official Lord forum i understand, but in the game? Cmon' guys!
U will level up and get stronger and they will not. U ( the active ones) will get suport from other Lords and they will not. So there is an balance in everything. It really doesnt bother me if there is an 230 or 2300. I know whos the active and valuables players and who deserve the help and pronotions, etc.
Yours, Smuky!
Lord~Smuky
Lord~Smuky
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Softroader Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Image !
It's not a problem of level. We have a squad which is in a top 10 of Squad... with 80% of inactive, just for a number of members...
The other teams may think that we are a garbage team, without rules In Game. In short, our ranking, our membership is finally not representative of what LordSquadron is.
On the merits, it does not change for us, it's true but for the image of LordSquadron, that can be important.

It is only my opinion
Topic closed
Lord'Softroader
Lord'Softroader
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Danubio Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

Pardon my English is not very good but my opinion is that the important thing is to share playing time with fellow clan.

I have not got much playing time but when I connect and I offer greetings to allude to anyone in need.

For me the important thing is to share the game with my colleagues do not play alone.

This is what you have to measure the participation and integration.

Regards Dan.
Lord'Danubio
Lord'Danubio
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down