Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of an era

Go down

End of an era Empty End of an era

Post  Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:58 pm

The Pirate Bay era might come to an end in a few days as the site was sold and will be passed to new owners. To those that want a local backup of all the torrent files for nostalgic/archiving purposes: Download a Copy of The Pirate Bay Before It’s Gone

Back to top Go down

End of an era Empty Re: End of an era

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm

it truely will be missed! Crying or Very sad

i got some good stuff from there! haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 am

well site is still up and running Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 am

THREADOMANCY!!!!! :O

lol

Well the deal to buy tpb has fallen through with the buyers being declared bankrupt I believe and theyve been removed from the stock exchange, the deal was never gonna work though from the beginning there was reports that GGF was never gonna manage it and piece by piece their plan all fell to bits. Even if they did manage to buy it then they wouldntve manage to do anything with it as the people who were gonna provide the technology for it refused to deal with GGF or sell them the technology.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 pm

TPB has been up for sale long before trial or crackdown they offered themselves to those giant companies long ago for simple price of their fine + 1 mil lol! (btw dats more than honest) they did same with this salage and company who was gona do it said no(reaon doesn't matters) eventualy
sad my 2nd fav site gona die soon ...(or not?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum