Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society.

Go down

DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society. Empty DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 am

DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society. Musicappreciation
I think this should go here, I had a little browse and couldnt find anything like this.

Sooooooooo.....

Post you favorite bands and songs and lets introduce each other to some new music that we wouldnt otherwise listen to.

Last edited by Lord'DDM1355 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society. Empty Re: DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 am

A few good ones I've listened to often lately:

Snow Patrol - Run
Snow Patrol - Chasing cars
Muse - Uprising

Back to top Go down

DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society. Empty Re: DDM1355's Music Appreciation Society.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 am

I'll go first.

I think it's fitting that since today they're new album came out today that I should mention Breaking Benjamin first.

They're a great Emo/Rock Band and I reccomend them to anyone who will listen. They're one of my favorite if not the favorite band of mine. I've gone out and bought their new album and thats high praise from me.

Albums:

Saturate
So Cold
We Are Not Alone
Phobia
Dear Agony <- The New One

Next is Snow Patrol. I think everyone's heard of Snow Patrol, I'm a long time fan of them and really enjoy their music. It's more of an Indie/Soft Rock Band and they've been around for years now. They do some really good songs. I reccomend Hands Open and Chasing Cars, two of their best in my opinion.

Albums:

Songs for Polar Bears
When it's All Over We Still Have to Clear Up
Final Straw
Run
Eye's Open
A Hundred Million Suns
Late Night Tales
Up to Now

My next band is Paramore, they're an epic band and have done some very good albums. The main singer is quite good looking as well which is always good. They're a sort of Indie Rock band and have been around for a while now. My favorite songs are Misery Business, the acoustic version of Misery Business and Emergency.

Albums:

All We Know Is Breaking
The Summer Tic
Live & Acoustic
Riot!
The Final Riot
Brand New Eyes

That's all for now folks. I'll post some more later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 am

I take it noone likes music then?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 am

well my prob is, i like so much that its too much to write down Smile

but if you really wanna know..

in no particular order although lately more rock/blues than electronic..

hendrix, stones, pink floyd, johnny winter, metallica up to and including the black album, nirvana, a lot of american music from the 60ies too many artists to tell.. that was the rock/blues part..
ice-t, tupac, ice cube, snoop dogg, missy elliot and basically any hiphop up until tupac got killed and they all went commercial..
richie hawtin, jeff miles, ricardo villalobos, monika kruse, nathalie deborah, dave clarke, laurent garnier, chris liebing, adam beyer, roland casper, steve mason.. but i dont think most of you ever heard of these, you are either too young in age or too far taste-wise from the electronic music underground.. although those of you that live in/near london should have many many options to join this underground
oh yea and ofc some old russian music when i feel nostalgic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 am

lol thats a loooooooot of music Razz i shall have a gander round youtube for some of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 am

http://www.last.fm/user/ilerien/library

more or less most of what i have listened for... i like 90% of the stuff Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down