Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.

My retirment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My retirment

Post  Lord~Deathspeed on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:10 pm

Salute guys

Please accept this as more formal retirement from this clan, the reasons for this will follow however its not really due to inactive of the clan I know it will pick back up as winter approaches these are more personal reasons.

As some of you are aware while I have been online I have been trying out under ground games and have been mostly focusing on non multiplayer games for a long time now, this is just a natural shift I do get however to add to this my focus for this hobby of mine has changed - Something of which I m not talking about right now. This will mean I will drift ever further away from the concept of clans like this one and more towards communities designed to enjoy gaming as a industry.

A little bit of background on me before I go however, I first joined this clan back in 2008 and I lead a very specific division which was around Left 4 Dead, some how keeping the game fresh by using mods and being competitive with other clans of which I was friends with a few of its members. After that me and my second wanted something fresh and following that fail I took a break from clans. Ending with the rank of Sargent Major

In my 2nd tour I was part of an effort to reshape this clan and it still has some of these now. This was quite a short stay however ending with the rank on 2nd Lt

This is the end of my Third and most likely final tour, the games this clan played has changed and our very first multiplayer competitive game World of Warships plus two MMORPG's. I had the pleasure of leading Star Trek online division up until I was other wise distracted leaving that in the capable hands of another Lord.
These days i was trying a new concept to allow games that would never become official games to be tried and the members that took part get rewards. These started off promising however now everyone is doing their own thing, and so am I.

Finally the goodbye - I have now got a good stable career in ICT and one of which I am highley respected for. Plus I am on the vurge of one of life's biggest investments ( getting a house). While this does not really mean I will not be gaming, I will be..But in the close future I will be doing other things taking me away from this.

With that said its time for me to leave clans behind at least for now, so with my Third tour at an end of the nice rank of 1st Lt i will be getting my pension book

Salute
1Lt~Deathspeed

Lord~Deathspeed
Civilian
Civilian

Location : On bridge of the ishimuira, trying out a plasma cutter
Number of posts : 2406

Back to top Go down

Re: My retirment

Post  Lord'Warlord on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:31 am

Salute sir, it has been an hounor, and may you have the best of luck further on Smile

By blood and war, Glory and honor, victory and succses we go to Battle
and uphold the clan
Lord'Warlord
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord~Hughsinkler on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 pm

I guess it's one of those things where one has to move onto greener pastures. Who knows if things will change here; gaming has become more and more individualised these days.

It has been good to see you around here DS and I'm sure you remember all the good times (and the not so good ones). I remember when you had "Lord for Life" (even BoL for Life haha) in your signature and well it's true really; no one who put their heart into the clan with all the best intentions never truly leaves the clan. We might all one day put up a retirement post but we'll all still Lords.

All the best for the future and I'll see you on Facebook/Steam or whatever haha. Salute mate.

P.S. I gave you a most British avatar because it suits Razz

Lord~Hughsinkler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2407

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord~Deathspeed on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:49 am

Cheers guys.

Yes I did have that...Who removed that anyways? :S

Might have been end the end of my second time - I m keeping my sig this time Twisted Evil .

Maybe I will, maybe this merges into my own ideas in which case there would be a mutual benefit.

As for the aviator- I through it was Chruchhill for a minute

Lord~Deathspeed
Civilian
Civilian

Location : On bridge of the ishimuira, trying out a plasma cutter
Number of posts : 2406

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Kirk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:27 am

Salute Sir fair winds and Calm seas be ever present for you.

Lord'Kirk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Looks like Lord needs an overhaul, Lord started to died when the clan split into two, then taken another big hit when freelancer died out. You guys need to start over with either a total new clan, a new game or just give up. Its frank but true.

Jay

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum