Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan!

+2
Lord'Eaglesblade
Lord*Jani
6 posters

Go down

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! Empty Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan!

Post  Lord*Jani Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! LordLogo

Recruitment Office

Welcome! For info on the Clan please speak with a Lord Member, or post a reply, as stated in Steps to become a Lord section below; and yes, we accept Newbies.

Read This First Before Applying To Join! CLICK HERE to read the Rules and Regulations!

Steps to Become A Lord Member

Items listed in Orange, make a post here, containing that info.
Items listed in Red, do online with Recruiter, or do it yourself straight away!.

1. Set up your Forum Username like this: Lord'Yourname. Note the ' inbetween Lord and your name, no spaces, and a capital letter for your name. To change your forum username, click on the "Profile" button on the top row of buttons on the forums, edit it from there, then click "Save".
2. Click here to download Steam, and set up your Steam nickname (not account name) as Lord'Cdt.Yourname. Note the ' inbetween Lord and Cdt, the . inbetween Cdt and your name, and a capital letter for your name. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO BE IN THE CLAN!

When you are setting your name up in the forums and Steam, make sure the name you use matches to your ingame name somehow. You will not be accepted otherwise. We will be checking!

3. You to state "I Agree to Lord Clan rules, and Policies".
4. Are you reapplying to join? Yes/No.
5. Your current online account name, and what server you play on.
6. Your Recruiter.
7. Your Age.
8. What "Lord" Games you play.
9. Your Steam Account Name (Not your Steam Nickname!!!!)
10. Your Country/TimeZone.
11. The time you are usually online.
12. Your motivation for joining us.

You will not gain Troop access rights if you do not set up your forum and gaming names properly!

Members MUST have Steam, a instant messenger program for gamers. Download Steam from here http://store.steampowered.com/about/

We use Teamspeak 3 for voice chat. You do not have to use it but if you wish to, click here to go to the Teamspeak 3 download page. Once you have it and become an official Lord Clan member we will give to the details to log into the Lord Clan's Teamspeak 3 Voice Server. use your Lord Clan Tag and Rank in our Teamspeak3

Thanks for choosing the Lord Clan,

Major General Jani
Clan Commandant

Note: About adding links to other websites on the forum profile: Internet sites that have nothing to do with the games we play, the member personally, or any clan, also called "Spam", will be removed. Please don't add!

Posts will be recycled monthly to the Sergeant's Recycle Bin

Last edited by Lord*Jani on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:05 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 21/08/2013 by Lieutenant Colonel Hughsinkler)
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 2375

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! Empty hi all

Post  Lord'Eaglesblade Sat May 31, 2014 8:05 am

hi all  on neverwinter  enjoying ploddding along and the new patch. just new family  hard to get long periods on any game. hope to chat more as we grow thoiugh. i agree to all rules and have stream installed. eaglesblade on nverwinter think it was racer800 who recruited me. im 30 and live in the uk so guess gmt for me.
  steam name is thothmage83.... playing neverwinter. usual on all times but not long periods as have new family to look after and work as a chef is time wwise all over the place. a freind was in this guild for few weeks while he palyed and asked if i wanted to join. so i did Smile

Last edited by Lord'Eaglesblade on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Lord'Eaglesblade

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! Empty Re: Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan!

Post  Lord*Jani Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Salute Eaglesblade!
If you like to become official Lord just post here same appy post as others have done and then you get rank and forum acces Wink
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! Empty Re: Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan!

Post  Lord*Jani Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:04 am

Lord'Eaglesblade wrote:hi all  on neverwinter  enjoying ploddding along and the new patch. just new family  hard to get long periods on any game. hope to chat more as we grow thoiugh. i agree to all rules and have stream installed. eaglesblade on nverwinter  think it was  racer800 who recruited me.  im 30 and live in the uk so guess gmt for me.
  steam name is thothmage83.... playing neverwinter.   usual on all times but not long periods as have new family to look after  and work as a chef is time wwise all over the place.    a freind  was in this guild  for few weeks while he palyed and  asked if  i wanted to join.  so  i did  Smile

Salute Eaglesblade! if you can still fix your apply so it have all needed information.

3. You to state "I Agree to Lord Clan rules, and Policies".
4. Are you reapplying to join? Yes/No.
5. Your current online account name, and what server you play on.
6. Your Recruiter.
7. Your Age.
8. What "Lord" Games you play.
9. Your Steam Account Name (Not your Steam Nickname!!!!)
10. Your Country/TimeZone.
11. The time you are usually online.
12. Your motivation for joining us.

after this is done, we can get you as official Lord Wink
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Racer Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:05 am

I Talk to him if he is online in Nw.
Lord'Racer
Lord'Racer
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! Empty Regarding "Again Active"

Post  Lord'SrIo Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:08 am

[i]Salute all lords..
              This is lord _srio_ due to my college i was quite busy with my studies:study :   so i cant play bsgo that much,because of which i cant play it frequently
                           now im active
                     ur -deepsrio Very Happy
Lord'SrIo
Lord'SrIo
Private
Private

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord*Jani Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 am

Welcome back to Lord Clan Srlo!
your name will be added in the Clan Roster and placed on the active roster.
Good hunting Private!
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Office - Post Here to Join the Lord Clan! Empty Lord'tyler re-application

Post  Lord'tyler Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 am

I agree to the clan rules and policies
I AM reapplying to join the clan "YES"
Lord~1Lt.Deathspeed
I am 17 years. B-day July 30th
I play Star Trek online and battle star galactica
tylerbromley
I am from UK
I am usually online from 3 pm weekdays and 11am weekends
I was invited to join lord clan origionally from the firs 15 min I was playing STO and since I have been helped to achieve many goals in game by all the members and wish to become an official member to be able to represent the great clan
Lord'tyler
Lord'tyler
Private
Private

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord~Deathspeed Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 am

Salute Private Tyler!

It is good to see that you have decided to return to the clan!
Since you have been with us earlier, you have been given the rank of Private to continue with.

Remember to set your Steam name to fit your rank. You will be invited to The Lord Clan official Steam group to have access to the chat room.
You can find the info for our Teamspeak 3 server in the "General Info of the TS3 Server" thread in the "Main Bulletin Board" forum.

Should there anything you need help with, just message the officers and they will assist you with your clan related needs.

Welcome back to The Lord Clan. Enjoy your stay and remember to have fun!

Last edited by Lord~Deathspeed on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : **Ops forgot to fill in the blanks**)
Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
Civilian
Civilian

Location : On bridge of the ishimuira, trying out a plasma cutter
Number of posts : 2406

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord'Racer Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:59 am

welcome back tyler Cool 
Lord'Racer
Lord'Racer
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down